About the Coach
"Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle."
- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Coaching brings together my life experiences and the joy of effective communication and helping you recognize the wholeness within you to live the life you are meant to live.
We’ve all heard "do what you love" and "follow your passion." Coaching is it for me.
My life has been largely about – gaining insights about myself and the world around me – from thriving sometimes to just surviving. The 360 degree view of relationships has been vital to making positive moves in my own life.
My personal life and spiritual growth includes:
- Surviving cancer with a body, mind, spirit approach
- Navigating long-term disability requirements
- Returning to work with some ‘now what’ moments
- Evaluating divorce and remarriage
- Returning to college later in life
- Transitioning careers
- Managing teams and sales programs in corporate America. I specialized in gathering actionable information from customers to improve sales processes and cultural fit of the sales team to the customer, customer suggestions to improve the offering portfolio, and the customer contracting experience. The customer feedback enabled every organization to understand how what they do every day affected the customer’s experience.
- Writing marketing content, executive briefing papers, executive summaries, and helping others take their thoughts and put them into words on the written page
- Facilitating focus groups for a large Chicago-based advertising firm
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication (with faculty-voted Honors), University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, Illinois
- CF - accredited tranding at the International Coaching Federation-certified training through the Executive and Professional Coaching Program at the University of Texas at Dallas, Naveen Jindal School of Management
- I am a Texas-certified mediator (SMU)
- Master’s Degree in Dispute Resolution and Conflict Management, Southern Methodist University, Dallas, Texas (Spring 2016)
- Certified Workshop Facilitator: Project Management Institute
- Member: International Association for Public Participation (IAP2) (facilitating large focus groups involving diverse opinions in communities)
- Specialized sales training:
- Shipley Associates – Helping Clients Succeed
- Strategic Management Group, Inc. – Strategic Value Selling
- Franklin Covey – Let’s Get Real
- HP – The Art of Winning Deals